All your visiting information on why to attend, who can attend, event features, travel planning and essential information.
Reed Gift Fairs is the only way to see, touch and feel your next bestsellers.
The largest variety of suppliers all under one roof - you cannot afford to miss out
An unrivalled selection of suppliers all in the one place. Form new connections with likeminded businessowners and seek your next bestseller.
The only way to reseach and test what is going to work for your customer. No other sourcing option provides the opportunity to experience retail as your customer.
Get a sense for where the industry is headed and stay informed of the latest trends. Being here provides high value and the best use of your time away from store.
Key buyers from the gift & homewares industry and retailers of
- Travel goods
- Children’s toys
- Loyalty & corporate gifting
- Department stores
- Fashion outlets
- Jewellery & accessories
- Pet care
- Postal offices
New Covid-Safe Event Terms & Conditions
Due to our Covid Safe event policy and NSW Health regulations please make note of the below changes to our event access, terms & conditions;
- As a trade-only event all attendees must register with the appropriate business information to prove legitimacy to the industry. Attendees must wear their unique name badge at all times and will be subject to ID checks where necessary. Your badge gives you access to Life Instyle and Reed Gift Fairs at the ICC Sydney ONLY. If you wish to attend any other events within the calendar year you will be required to register separately.
- Guest Tickets will not be available for purchase at this event, allowing us to safely control visitor numbers and contact tracing where required.
- To help us reduce congestion in thoroughfares and the elimination of cash and product handling we also advise that personal shopping and cash sales will not be permitted at any time during the show.
- With current restrictions for passenger numbers our usual complimentary Shuttle Buses will not be available for transport between ICC Sydney and Sydney Showground.
- Reed Gift Fairs is a business event so children under 14 are not permitted inside the halls. Buyers with babies (aged 0-2) in a pram or carrying device require a security approved pram sticker from Customer Service.
We recommend visitors Advise participants to check the NSW Health website for the current public health advice in relation to locations where people who visited are required to self-isolate. If you have visited any of the locations noted please follow the direction of NSW Health.
Matchmaking at Reed Gift Fairs
Companies joining Reed Gift Fairs can take advantage of the Matchmaking Program, where buyers are provided with a personalised list of exhibitors that match their specific needs. The aim of this program is to encourage one-on-one meetings with relevant exhibitors to your business needs.
Never lose a business card again
Forget business cards. Ask our exhibitors to scan you visitor badge, and you'll be emailed a full contact list after the event, personalised to all the contacts you met at the event. The contact list also includes links to the exhibitors online profile, which makes post-show follow up so much easier!